To achieve its mission, each NMS requires 3 types of systems:
- Observing systems, spread across the country
Weather Stations (sensors), Weather Stations at Airports (AWOS)
Weather radar, observations aloft by balloons ...
- Information systems, servers, PCs, Weather Software for meteorological information acquisition, storage in databases, quality control, information processing, international distribution ...
- Dissemination of information to professionals and the public
Automatic creation of products for end-users, Web Portal,
Television Movies, Meteorological Flight Folders for Aviation, Awareness maps
CAMPBELL Scientific proposes solutions for the first type of systems : Observation Systems. COROBOR proposes solutions for the 2 other sets. COROBOR Systems proposes the MESSIR family of systems:
- MESSIR-WIS: WIS solution for your NC / DCPC / GISC, Metadata Management, WIS Web Portal
- MESSIR-COMM: GTS Message Switching, Meteorological Telecommunications, Data Collection, GTS module of WIS
- MESSIR-XBASE: Central Operational Database, Quality Control, Multiple Data Access Modes, WIS-Ready
- MESSIR-VISION: Forecaster Workstations
- MESSIR-AERO: SADIS / WIFS / WAFS Pilot Met Briefing
- MESSIR-SAT: Satellite Imagery METEOSAT, MTSAT, GOES, EUMETCast, GEONETCast, Himawari
- MESSIR-CLIM: Climate Database, Quality Control, Standard Reports, Graphical Products
- MESSIR-NET: Meteorological Web Portal
- MESSIR-MEDIA: Public Weather Services / TV / Media
- MESSIR-NWP: Numerical Weather Prediction
Thanks to its site experience in systems integration, MESSIR software can receive/export data flow from/to third-party equipment including Satellite Reception, Radars, Observation systems, Detection Systems, Legacy systems, AFTN / AMHS system, NWP Clusters, Legacy Databases.